Maldives - North & South Male Atolls (PDF Chapter)
This is the North & South Male Atolls chapter from Lonely Planet’s Maldives guidebook.
The North & South Male Atolls are home to many of the country’s most famous resorts, and all the islands are within easy reach of the capital. South Male Atoll is also home to Maafushi, the Maldives independent-tourism base.
- kick back in Maafushi’s independent guesthouse and hotel scene
- dive with the manta rays at Manta Point
- see the spectacular corals at Helengeli Thila
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: North Male Atoll, Kaashidhoo, Gaafaru Falhu, South Male Atoll, Best Resorts, Best Guesthouses.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.