Maldives - North & South Male Atolls (PDF Chapter)
This is the North & South Male Atolls chapter from Lonely Planet’s Maldives guidebook.
North and South Male Atolls are home to many of the country’s most famous resorts, and have a wealth of natural draws: excellent dive sites, at least three diveable shipwrecks and some of Maldives’ best surf breaks.
- kick back in Maafushi’s independent guesthouse and hotel scene
- dive with the manta rays at Manta Point
- see the spectacular corals at Helengeli Thila
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Around Male, North Male Atoll, South Male Atoll.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.