Maldives - Ari Atoll (PDF Chapter)
This is the Ari Atoll chapter from Lonely Planet’s Maldives guidebook.
Centred on a vast oval lagoon dotted with reefs, Ari Atoll sits to the west of the capital and is famed for its superb diving and stellar beaches. The nutrient-rich water attracts large creatures from the open sea.
- swim with the sharks at Hammerhead Point
- be awed by the whale sharks at Dhidhdhoo Beyru
- find manta rays and many other pelagics while diving or snorkelling at Manta Reef
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ari Atoll, When to Go, Best Resorts, Best Dive Sites.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.