Maldives - Ari Atoll & Around (PDF Chapter)
This is the Ari Atoll & Around chapter from Lonely Planet’s Maldives guide-book.
Centred on a vast, sumptuous and inviting oval lagoon dotted with reefs, Ari Atoll sits to the west of the capital and is famed for its superb diving and stellar beaches.
- swim with the sharks at Hammerhead Point
- be awed by the whale sharks at Dhidhdhoo Beyru
- find manta rays and many other pelagics while diving or snorkelling at Manta Reef
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: North Ari Atoll, Rasdhoo Atoll, Thoddoo, South Ari At-oll.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation