Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Understand Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei Today, History, People, Culture & Politics, Religion, Arts & Media, Environment, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, people, culture and politics, to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, LGBT travellers and travellers with disabilities. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on current affairs and politics
- info on the region’s history
- full coverage of the region’s amazing natural environment
- details on arts and media
Coverage includes: Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei Today, History, People, Culture & Politics, Religion, Arts & Media, Environment, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health and Language.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.