*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Selangor & Negeri Sembilan (PDF Chapter)
Venture beyond the urban sprawl of Kuala Lumpur (KL) and be rewarded with some of Malaysia’s top attractions, from the holy Batu Caves to the lush Forestry Research Institute of Malaysia, both easy half-day trips from the capital.
- birdwatch in the lush colonial-era hill station of Fraser’s Hill
- explore Minangkabau villages, wood palaces and megaliths around Seremban
- hike up to the 20m-high Chiling Waterfalls and then head back down for a swim
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Selangor, Batu Caves, Forestry Research Institute of Malaysia (FRIM), Zoo Negara, Genting Highlands, Fraser’s Hill (Bukit Fraser), Putrajaya, Petaling Jaya & Shah Alam, Klang & Pelabuhan Klang, Kuala Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Seremban, Sri Menanti and Port Dickson.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.