Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Sarawak (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Sarawak makes access to Borneo’s natural wonders and cultural riches a breeze. From Kuching, pristine rainforests can be visited on day trips, while more adventurous travellers can take a ‘flying coffin’ riverboat up the ‘Amazon of Borneo’, the Batang Rejang.
- watch semi-wild orangutans swing through the canopy at Semenggoh Nature Reserve
- see the elusive Rafflesia, the world’s largest flower, at Gunung Gading National Park
- stroll the Waterfront Promenade in Kuching
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kuching, Western Sarawak, Bako National Park, Santubong Peninsula, Kuching Wetlands National Park, Semenggoh Nature Reserve, Kampung Benuk, Kampung Annah Rais, Kubah National Park, Bau & Around, Lundu, Gunung Gading National Park, Sematan, Tanjung Datu National Park, Talang-Satang National Park, Batang Ai Region, Central Sarawak, Sibu, Batang Rejang, Bintulu, Similajau National Park, Niah National Park, Lambir Hills National Park, Miri, Northeastern Sarawak, Gunung Mulu National Park, Kelabit Highlands and Limbang Division.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.