Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Sabah (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Sabah occupies a relatively small chunk of the world’s third largest island, yet what a colourful punch it packs, including trekkers’ paradise Mt Kinabalu reaching 4095m into the clouds, and jungles pulsing with a bug-eyed tarsiers, gibbons, pythons, leopards and crocs.
- dive among wild sea turtles and sharks on the multicoloured reefs of the Semporna Archipelago
- explore the misty wilderness of the Danum Valley Conservation Area, between scoping for tarsiers, clouded leopards and orangutans
- hoof it over granite moonscapes for the ultimate Bornean sunrise atop Mt Kinabalu
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kota Kinabalu and around, Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park, Northwestern Sabah, Mt Kinabalu & Kinabalu National Park and around, Northwest Coast, Offshore Islands, Eastern Sabah, Sandakan, Sepilok, Sandakan Archipelago, Sungai Kinabatangan, Lahad Datu, Danum Valley Conservation Area, Tabin Wildlife Reserve, Semporna, Semporna Archipelago, Tawau, Tawau Hills Park, Maliau Basin Conservation Area, Southwestern Sabah, The Interior, Beaufort Division, Pulau Tiga National Park and Pulau Labuan.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.