Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Perak (PDF Chapter)
Clifftop temples, dam-flooded wilderness, a mining town now famous for chicken with bean sprouts – Perak’s highlights are as intriguing as they are varied, but somehow this rugged Malaysian region has never seized its share of the limelight.
- sipp tea, pick strawberries and scramble through mossy forests in the fresh and verdant Cameron Highlands
- gorge on food in revamped Ipoh, from chicken and bean sprouts to excellent Indian cuisine
- admire hornbills from a beach hammock on island hideaway Pulau Pangkor
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ipoh, Gopeng & Around, Cameron Highlands, Pulau Pangkor, Kuala Kangsar, Taiping and around, Bukit Larut, Kuala Sepetang and Belum-Temenggor Rainforest.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.