*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Perak (PDF Chapter)
Clifftop temples, dam-flooded wilderness, a mining town now famous for chicken with bean sprouts – Perak’s highlights are as intriguing as they are varied, but somehow this rugged Malaysian region has never seized its share of the limelight.
- sipp tea, pick strawberries and scramble through mossy forests in the fresh and verdant Cameron Highlands
- gorge on food in revamped Ipoh, from chicken and bean sprouts to excellent Indian cuisine
- admire hornbills from a beach hammock on island hideaway Pulau Pangkor
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ipoh, Gopeng & Around, Cameron Highlands, Pulau Pangkor, Kuala Kangsar, Taiping and around, Bukit Larut, Kuala Sepetang and Belum-Temenggor Rainforest.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.