Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Penang (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Located at the intersection of Asia’s great kingdoms and Europe’s powerful colonial empires, the island of Penang has long served as the link between Asia’s two halves and an important outlet to the markets of Europe and the Middle East.
- gorge on George Town’s seemingly never-ending spread of hawker food
- get a virtual crash course in feng shui at Blue Mansion
- hike through jungles to monkey-filled beaches at Penang National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: George Town, Greater Penang, Batu Ferringhi, Teluk Bahang & Around, Balik Pulau, Pulau Jerejak, Batu Maung, Kampung Pulau Betong and Teluk Kumbar.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.