Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Pahang & Tioman Island (PDF Chapter)
For many visitors, a journey to Peninsular Malaysia’s largest state begins and ends on the enchanted isle of Pulau Tioman. Between its exhilarating diving, brilliant beaches, gnarly jungle treks and spirited villages, its tropical-island allure is impossible to resist.
- village hop, dive, snorkel and jungle hike on Pulau Tioman
- get wet, muddy and covered in bug bites in deep, dark and undeniably adventurous Taman Negara
- leave the tourist track for an expedition from Kuala Lipis to Kenong Rimba State Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Pulau Tioman, The Coast, Endau, Pekan, Kuantan, Teluk Chempedak, Cherating, The Interior, Temerloh and around, Jerantut, Taman Negara, Kuala Lipis, Kenong Rimba State Park and Raub.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.