*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Pahang & Tioman Island (PDF Chapter)
For many visitors, a journey to Peninsular Malaysia’s largest state begins and ends on the enchanted isle of Pulau Tioman. Between its exhilarating diving, brilliant beaches, gnarly jungle treks and spirited villages, its tropical-island allure is impossible to resist.
- village hop, dive, snorkel and jungle hike on Pulau Tioman
- get wet, muddy and covered in bug bites in deep, dark and undeniably adventurous Taman Negara
- leave the tourist track for an expedition from Kuala Lipis to Kenong Rimba State Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Pulau Tioman, The Coast, Endau, Pekan, Kuantan, Teluk Chempedak, Cherating, The Interior, Temerloh and around, Jerantut, Taman Negara, Kuala Lipis, Kenong Rimba State Park and Raub.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.