Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Melaka (PDF Chapter)
Centuries of vigorous conquests and maritime trade are now distant memories. But the last decade has seen Melaka capitalise on its swashbuckling history, asserting itself as one of Malaysia’s most irresistible tourist draws.
- feast on Peranakan curries, Portuguese seafood, Indian banana leaf spreads and fabulous coffee across Melaka’s remarkable restaurants
- be inspired by Chinatown’s galleries and craft workshops, and watch artists at work
- experience the razzle-dazzle and street food of Jonker Walk Night Market
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Melaka City, History, Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Shopping and around Melaka City.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.