*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Langkawi, Kedah & Perlis (PDF Chapter)
The states of Kedah and Perlis represent a rural idyll that is central to the Malay identity. Limestone pillars thrust up through emerald paddy fields. Perlis, Malaysia’s smallest state, is well worth a look-in.
- cool off in the freshwater pools at Langkawi’s Telaga Tujuh or Durian Perangin waterfalls
- ride the Panorama Langkawi cable car all 708m to the top of Gunung Machinchang to enjoy the spectacular views
- revel in the former glory days of royal Malaysia in Alor Setar
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kedah, Pulau Langkawi, Alor Setar and around, Perlis and Kangar and around.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.