*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Langkawi, Kedah & Perlis (PDF Chapter)
The states of Kedah and Perlis represent a rural idyll that is central to the Malay identity. Limestone pillars thrust up through emerald paddy fields. Perlis, Malaysia’s smallest state, is well worth a look-in.
- cool off in the freshwater pools at Langkawi’s Telaga Tujuh or Durian Perangin waterfalls
- ride the Panorama Langkawi cable car all 708m to the top of Gunung Machinchang to enjoy the spectacular views
- revel in the former glory days of royal Malaysia in Alor Setar
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kedah, Pulau Langkawi, Alor Setar and around, Perlis and Kangar and around.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.