Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Kuala Lumpur (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Kuala Lumpur is an affluent 21st-century metropolis remarkable for its cultural diversity. Ethnic Malays, Chinese prospectors, Indian migrants and British colonials all helped shaped it, and each group has left its indelible physical mark as well as an assortment of cultural traditions.
- get tree-top views from the canopy walkway in KL Forest Eco Park, followed by the thrill of being 300m high and outside on Menara Kuala Lumpur
- admire the glittering exterior of the Petronas Towers, then head up to the observation deck
- eat, shop and people watch at Chinatown’s Petaling Street Market
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Information, Getting There & Away, Getting Around.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.