*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Johor (PDF Chapter)
Johor is Malaysia’s most populous state and a growing economic player. Most travel itineraries skip it, but those who stray into the southern gateway to Malaysia will be rewarded with the blissful solitude of its postcard-perfect islands and wild jungles.
- swim, dive and beach bum to the max in the Seribuat Archipelago
- cool off in the sensational waterfalls of Endau-Rompin National Park after hiking through dense jungle
- discover the colonial backstreets and ornate temples and mosques of Johor Bahru
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Johor Bahru, Muar, Mersing, Seribuat Archipelago and Endau-Rompin National Park.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.