No code necessary. See terms.
Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Johor (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Johor is Malaysia’s most populous state and a growing economic player. Most travel itineraries skip it, but those who stray into the southern gateway to Malaysia will be rewarded with the blissful solitude of its postcard-perfect islands and wild jungles.
- swim, dive and beach bum to the max in the Seribuat Archipelago
- cool off in the sensational waterfalls of Endau-Rompin National Park after hiking through dense jungle
- discover the colonial backstreets and ornate temples and mosques of Johor Bahru
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Johor Bahru, Muar, Mersing, Seribuat Archipelago and Endau-Rompin National Park.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.