Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - East Coast Islands, Kelantan & Terengganu (PDF Chapter)
What brings folks back to the region time and again are the tantalisingly beautiful islands of this region, with their white sands and swaying palms. The word ‘Paradise’ barely does them justice.
- tempt your taste buds at the street stalls, markets and restaurants of Kota Bharu
- learn about Malay culture and history at the excellent museums in Kota Bharu
- check out the Thai temples in the borderlands of Tumpat
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kelantan, Kota Bharu and around, East Coast Islands, Pulau Perhentian, Pulau Lang Tengah, Pulau Redang, Pulau Kapas, Coastal Terengganu, Kuala Terengganu and around, North of Kuala Terengganu and South of Kuala Terengganu.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.