Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Brunei (PDF Chapter)
This tranquil nation is the realisation of a particular vision: a strict, socially controlled religious state where happiness is found in pious worship and mass consumption. Visit and judge the results for yourself.
- climb high into the rainforest canopy and swimming in a cool jungle river at Ulu Temburong National Park
- tear along mangrove-lined waterways on a speedboat from BSB to Bangar
- take a water taxi to the water village of Kampong Ayer and gorging on the culinary delights of BSB
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bandar Seri Begawan, Tutong & Belait Districts, Tutong, Jalan Labi, Seria, Kuala Belait, Temburong District, Pulau Selirong, Bangar & Around, Batang Duri, Ulu Temburong National Park and Brunei Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.