Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei
Lonely Planet’s Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Get to the heart of this region’s cultural melting pot, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei’s best experiences and where to have them
- What's NEW feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- NEW Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
- Improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 95 maps
Covers Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, Penang, Langkawi, Kedah & Perlis, Melaka, Johor, Pahang & Tioman Island, Peninsular Malaysia’s Northeast, Sabah, Sarawak, Brunei Darussalam, Singapore and more
Publication Date: December 2021
de Jong, Ria
640 pages, 95 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: July 2024
Add to your travels:
I’m planning to go to Malaysia next July, so I bought the LP guide because I know they are dependable and informative. I wasn’t mistaken: the book is full of ideas about what to expect and see, activities you can do and adventures to embark on.
I really liked the “Understand Malaysia” section: being a distant country, I needed reliable information on the country and the capital city itself.
I’d certainly recommend the guide to all those who want to travel the Far East.
I’m glad that this book keep up-to-date information with COVID influence. It’s important and easy for me to plan my trips.
I would be very happy if in the future the shipping package number would be indicated (email/account) so that I could track the shipment. The post office almost returned the package because I didn't receive an SMS notification about it (according to them, of course I did). This should be changed, because the package delivery endpoint does not work properly in all destination countries. In this way, this possibility of error could be eliminated.