Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei travel guide
14th Edition Aug 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Entwined by shared history, Southeast Asia’s terrific trio offer steamy jungles packed with wildlife, beautiful beaches, idyllic islands, culinary sensations and multi-ethnic culture. Lonely Planet is your passport to Malaysia Singapore & Brunei, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Eat your fill of street food in Penang, dive with the rainbow of marine life of Sipadan, hike misty mountains in the cool Cameron Highlands; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Malaysia Singapore & Brunei and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Malaysia Singapore & Brunei Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei Today, History, People, Culture, Politics, Religion, Arts, Architecture, Media, En-vironment
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 25 colour maps
Coverage includes: Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, Penang, Langkawi, Kedah & Perlis, Melaka, Johor, Pahang & Tioman Island, Peninsular Malaysia’s Northeast, Sabah, Sarawak, Brunei Darussalam, Singapore and more
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.