Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Singapore (PDF Chapter)
This is the Singapore chapter from Lonely Planet’s Malaysia Singapore & Brunei guidebook.
Capitalising on its melting pot of cultures, Singapore has become one of Asia’s hit-list desti-nations – an ambitious, ever-evolving wonder of sci-fi architecture in billion-dollar gardens, of masterpieces in colonial palaces, and single-origin coffee in flouncy heritage shophouses.
- scale Supertrees and a glass-enclosed mountain in the Gardens by the Bay
- tour exhibitions at the jewel in the crown of Singapore’s art scene, National Gallery Singa-pore
- relive Singaporean history at the National Museum of Singapore
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.