Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Selangor & Negeri Sembilan (PDF Chapter)
This is the Selangor & Negeri Sembilan chapter from Lonely Planet’s Malaysia Singa-pore & Brunei guidebook.
Selangor’s top attractions are barely outside the city limits, such as the staggering Batu Caves and orderly administrative capital Putrajaya. Kuala Selangor wins hearts with its fireflies and un-hurried village culture unfolds on islands around Klang.
- explore Hindu shrines at Batu Caves, Malaysia’s most famous cave temples
- hike (and wade) to reach 20m-tall cascades at Chiling Waterfalls
- take a whistle-stop tour of Minangkabau culture in Seremban and pause to slurp beef noo-dles
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Selangor, Batu Caves, Forest Research Institute Ma-laysia, Genting Highlands, Bukit Fraser, Putrajaya, Petaling Jaya & Shah Alam, Klang & Pelabuhan Klang, Kuala Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Seremban, Kuala Pilah, Sri Menanti, Port Dickson.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.