Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei, Need to Know, First Time, What’s New, If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Outdoor Adventures, Eat & Drink Like a Local, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Malaysia Singapore & Brunei guidebook.
Your journey to Malaysia Singapore & Brunei starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on the best local food and drink.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about outdoor activities
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei, Need to Know, First Time, What’s New, If You Like: Architecture, Legendary Experiences, Temples & Mosques, Scenic Vistas, Museums, Art, Crafts & Shopping, Gardens & Parks, Island Escapes, Animal Encounters, Caves, Month by Month, Itineraries, Outdoor Adventures, Eat & Drink Like a Local, and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience