Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Kuala Lumpur (PDF Chapter)
This is the Kuala Lumpur chapter from Lonely Planet’s Malaysia Singapore & Bru-nei guidebook.
Malaysia’s sultry capital is a feast for all the senses. Here you’ll find historic monuments, steel-clad skyscrapers, lush parks, megasized shopping malls, bustling street markets and lively nightspots.
- admire the glittering exterior of the Petronas Towers, then head up to the observation deck
- be dazzled by the exquisite craftsmanship of in the Islamic Arts Museum
- explore the busy Petaling Street Market and the surrounding sights of Chinatown
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.