Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Johor (PDF Chapter)
This is the Johor chapter from Lonely Planet’s Malaysia Singapore & Brunei guidebook.
Most travel itineraries skip it, but those who visit will be rewarded with the blissful solitude of its postcard-perfect islands and wild jungles, while getting access to a taste of authentic Malay-sian culture and character not easily found in bigger tourist hotspots.
- swim, dive, snorkel and beach bum to the max on Seribuat Archipelago, islands in the az-ure waters off the east coast
- cool off in the sensational waterfalls after a perspiring hike through dense, steamy jungle in Endau-Rompin National Park
- discover Johor Bahru’s historic backstreets, ornate temples and imposing mosque archi-tecture
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Johor Bahru, Muar, Mersing, Seribuat Archipelago, Endau-Rompin National Park.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei - Understand Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)