*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Make My Day: Rio de Janeiro (Hardback Asia Pacific edition)
1st Edition Jun 2016
This title is called Make My Day: Rio de Janeiro in North & South America and you can buy it here. Both editions contain the same great content.
Hardback. Lonely Planet Make My Day Rio de Janeiro is a unique guide that allows you to effortlessly plan your perfect day. Flip through the sections and mix and match your itinerary for morning, afternoon and evening.
Start the day with a visit to Cristo Redentor, spend the afternoon at Ipanema Beach and then make your way to Pao de Acucar for amazing sunset views; all with your trusted travel companion. Planning your city adventure has never been so easy and fun.
- Build your own day from more than 2000 itinerary combinations
- Insider tips get you to the heart of the city’s must-see sights and experiences
- Maps and transport planner help you get your bearings and navigate between sights
- Restaurants and cafes close to your chosen destinations
- Full color images of every sight and activity
- Essential need-to-know info about the city
- Free, convenient pull-out Rio de Janeiro map
You are viewing a Make My Day bookWhat is a Make My Day book?
Fun and interactive, these flipbooks are perfect if you like to ditch pre-planning in favour of impromptu, on-the-go decision making to create your perfect day. Their unique format allows you to mix and match ideas for morning, afternoon and evening.
- Build your own day with more than 2000 activity combinations
- Expert tips and advice help you easily discover top experiences
- Maps and transport planner ensure navigation between sights
- Recommended restaurants and cafes close to chosen places
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.