Make My Day: Kuala Lumpur
1st Edition Jul 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $9.99 USD
Lonely Planet Make My Day Kuala Lumpur (Paperback) is a unique guide that allows you to effortlessly plan your perfect day. Flip through the sections and mix and match your itinerary for morning, afternoon and evening.
Start the day at Merdeka Square, spend the afternoon roaming the Bird Park and visit the stunning Petronas Towers in the evening; all with your trusted travel companion. Planning your city adventure has never been so easy and fun.
Inside Lonely Planet Make My Day Kuala Lumpur:
- Build your own day from more than 2000 itinerary combinations
- Insider tips get you to the heart of the city’s must-see sights and experiences
- Maps and transport planner help you get your bearings and navigate between sights
- Restaurants and cafes close to your chosen destinations
- Full colour images of every sight and activity
- Essential need-to-know info about the city
- Free, convenient pull-out Kuala Lumpur map
You are viewing a Make My Day bookWhat is a Make My Day book?
Fun and interactive, these flipbooks are perfect if you like to ditch pre-planning in favour of impromptu, on-the-go decision making to create your perfect day. Their unique format allows you to mix and match ideas for morning, afternoon and evening.
- Build your own day with more than 2000 activity combinations
- Expert tips and advice help you easily discover top experiences
- Maps and transport planner ensure navigation between sights
- Recommended restaurants and cafes close to chosen places
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.