No code necessary. See terms.
Make My Day: Hong Kong
1st Edition Sep 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $9.99 USD
Lonely Planet's Make My Day Hong Kong is a unique guide that allows you to effortlessly plan your perfect day. Flip through the sections and mix and match your itinerary for morning, afternoon and evening.
Start the day with a ride on the Star Ferry, spend the afternoon at Chi Lin Nunnery and enjoy the evening at Temple Street Night Market; all with your trusted travel companion. Planning your city adventure has never been so easy and fun.
- Build your own day from more than 2000 itinerary combinations
- Insider tips get you to the heart of the city’s must-see sights and experiences
- Maps and transport planner help you get your bearings and navigate between sights
- Restaurants and cafes close to your chosen destinations
- Full colour images of every sight and activity
- Essential need-to-know info about the city
- Free, convenient pull-out Hong Kong map
You are viewing a Make My Day bookWhat is a Make My Day book?
Fun and interactive, these flipbooks are perfect if you like to ditch pre-planning in favour of impromptu, on-the-go decision making to create your perfect day. Their unique format allows you to mix and match ideas for morning, afternoon and evening.
- Build your own day with more than 2000 activity combinations
- Expert tips and advice help you easily discover top experiences
- Maps and transport planner ensure navigation between sights
- Recommended restaurants and cafes close to chosen places
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.