Maine & Acadia National Park travel guide
1st Edition Dec 2019
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Maine offers countless adventures, from summiting jagged peaks, to kayaking cliff-lined shores. With vast forests, seaside villages and island getaways, the state invites seemingly limitless wandering. Lonely Planet is your passport to Maine & Acadia National Park, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Hike and bike through Acadia National Park, explore Portland’s cobblestone-lined Old Port, and go leaf-peeping for spectacular fall foliage; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Maine & Acadia National Park and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Maine & Acadia National Park Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Maine & Acadia National Park today, history, wildlife & the environment, people, literature, food, drink
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 39 colour maps
Coverage includes:Portland, Southern Maine Coast, Midcoast Maine, Acadia National Park & Down East, Western Maine, North Maine Woods, Inland Maine, and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.