Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Madrid - Understand Madrid & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
All the info you need on everything from history, flamenco and film-making in Madrid to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travellers and travellers with disabilities. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on Madrid’s flamenco scene
- info on traditional and modern architecture
- coverage of famous painters
- details on Madrid’s long and storied history
Coverage includes: Madrid Today, History, City of Painters, Architecture, Madrid’s Movie-Makers, Flamenco, Transport, Directory A-Z and Language.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.