Madrid - Sol, Santa Ana & Huertas (PDF Chapter)
Sol, Santa Ana and Huertas together make up Madrid’s most clamorous corner. Sol is above all a meeting place, whereas Plaza de Santa Ana is a beautiful square that has become emblematic of a city intent on living the good life.
- discover the little-known artistic riches of the Real Academia de Bellas Artes de San Fernando
- get into the swing at Café Central, an art-deco salon that’s internationally recognised as one of the world’s finest jazz clubs
- step back in time at La Venencia, an old-style sherry bar that captures the spirit of a Spain that long ago disappeared elsewhere
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.