*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Madrid - Sol, Santa Ana & Huertas (PDF Chapter)
Sol, Santa Ana and Huertas together make up Madrid’s most clamorous corner. Sol is above all a meeting place, whereas Plaza de Santa Ana is a beautiful square that has become emblematic of a city intent on living the good life.
- discover the little-known artistic riches of the Real Academia de Bellas Artes de San Fernando
- get into the swing at Café Central, an art-deco salon that’s internationally recognised as one of the world’s finest jazz clubs
- step back in time at La Venencia, an old-style sherry bar that captures the spirit of a Spain that long ago disappeared elsewhere
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.