*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Madrid - Salamanca (PDF Chapter)
Salamanca is very much a daytime barrio, with tapas bars and restaurants that overflow with a busy lunchtime crowd during the week when eating is often a pit stop on part of a shopping itinerary.
- catch the buzz of Spanish culinary innovation in stunning new Platea
- discover a whole new world of chocolates in the boutique of master chocolatier Oriol Balaguer
- find out more about bullfighting by taking a tour at the Plaza de Toros Monumental de Las Ventas
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.