Madrid - Salamanca (PDF Chapter)
Salamanca is very much a daytime barrio, with tapas bars and restaurants that overflow with a busy lunchtime crowd during the week when eating is often a pit stop on part of a shopping itinerary.
- catch the buzz of Spanish culinary innovation in stunning new Platea
- discover a whole new world of chocolates in the boutique of master chocolatier Oriol Balaguer
- find out more about bullfighting by taking a tour at the Plaza de Toros Monumental de Las Ventas
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.