*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Madrid - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
Your journey to Madrid starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on the best eating, drinking and nightlife in Madrid.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about free activities in Madrid
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Madrid, Madrid’s Top 10, What’s New, Need to Know, First Time Madrid, Top Itineraries, If You Like: City Squares, Architecture, Art Galleries, Culinary Traditions, Innovative Cooking, Green Escapes or Nightlife, Month by Month, With Kids: Child-Friendly Attractions, Parks & Playgrounds and Shopping, Like a Local, For Free, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.