Madrid - Parque del Oeste & Northern Madrid (PDF Chapter)
Plan carefully, because these neighbourhoods cover a vast area. Good any time of day or night, Chamberí has enough sights, shops and restaurants to warrant at least half a day, and you will likely visit Northern Madrid for a particular sight or restaurant.
- visit the Ermita de San Antonio de la Florida, a stunning collection of frescoes that remain exactly where Goya painted them
- watch Real Madrid play in front of 80,000 passionate fans at the Estadio Santiago Bernabéu
- prop up the bar and order patatas bravas (fried potatoes with a spicy tomato sauce) and a vermouth at the ageless Bodega de la Ardosa
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.