*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page. See terms.
Madrid - Malasana & Chueca (PDF Chapter)
Though with great shopping and tapas, Malasaña and Chueca are nightlife barrios. Malasaña is urban with graffiti and posters that have become part of its gritty charm, and Chueca is a ‘hetero-friendly’ GLBT community and one of the coolest places in Spain.
- pass under the fabulous doorway and spend an hour or two delving into Madrid’s past at the Museo de Historia
- shop for retro fashions in the true rebellious spirit of Malasaña at the Mercado de Fuencarral
- take your pick for lunch along one of Madrid’s best culinary streets, starting perhaps with Bazaar
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.