Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California travel guide
5th Edition Apr 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, music, arts, architecture, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Los Angeles map (included in print version), plus over 50 color maps
Coverage includes: Los Angeles, Orange County, Palm Springs, Joshua Tree National Park, Death Valley National Park, Las Vegas, Santa Barbara, San Diego and more
Looking for a guide specifically on Los Angeles? Check out Pocket Los Angeles, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation