Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California - Los Angeles (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Los Angeles chapter from Lonely Planet’s Los Angles, San Diego & Southern California guidebook.
LA runs deeper than her blonde beaches, rolling hills and beemers-for-days would have you believe. She’s a beacon for countless small-town dreamers, rockers and risk-takers, an open-minded angel who encourages her people to live and let live without judgement or shame.
- feel your spirits soar in the Getty Center, a glorious hilltop alchemy of art, architecture and gardens
- catch the SoCal vibe in Santa Monica, a sassy beach town imbued with irresistible boho-glamour
- get your freak on milling with snake charmers and tarot readers on glorious Venice Board-walk
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Festivals & Events, Sights, Activities, Tours, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Around Los Angeles.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.