Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California - Disneyland & Orange County (PDF Chapter)
This is the Disneyland & Orange County chapter from Lonely Planet’s Los Angles, San Diego & Southern California guidebook.
LA and Orange County may be the closest of neighbors, but in some ways they could hardly be more different. LA: ever more urban, OC: proudly suburban. If LA is Hollywood glam, the OC is Real Housewives.
- meet Mickey and scream your head off on Space Mountain at Disneyland, then catch the fireworks show
- stand inside the eye of a hurricane at the Discovery Cube in Santa Ana
- shop for vintage and slurp milkshakes in Old Towne Orange
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Disneyland & Around, Anaheim, Knott’s Berry Farm & Around, Discovery Cube, Bowers Museum & Kidseum, Christ Cathedral, Old Towne Orange, Richard Nixon Presidential Library & Museum, Orange County Beaches, Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach & Around, Laguna Beach & Around, Dana Point, San Clemente.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.