Lonely Planet's Global Beer Tour - The Americas (PDF Chapter)
There's one thing that all beer fans agree on. If you enjoy drinking good beer, there has been no better time to be alive than right now. Discover some of North & South America's best breweries and a few activities to do near by!
- Discover Buenos Aires hipster haunt, On Tap
- Visit Brazil's oldest brewery in Petropolis
- Follow your nose to Fieldwork Brewing Co. in Berkelely California
Coverage Includes: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Ecuador & USA
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.