Lonely Planet's Global Beer Tour - Europe (PDF Chapter)
There's one thing that all beer fans agree on. If you enjoy drinking good beer, there has been no better time to be alive than right now. Discover some of Europe's best breweries and a few activities to do near by!
- Visit the recently opened artisan brewery, Brussels Beer Project
- Take part in a pub crawl dedicated entirely to Ninkasi beer in Lyon, France
- Take an afternoon off and relax in Spezial Keller's leafy beer garden
Coverage Includes: Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia & the UK
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.