*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Lonely Planet's BesT Ever Travel Tips - Tips 1 to 25 (PDF Chapter)
Get the best travel secrets & advice from the experts! Packed with trade secrets, Lonely Planet’s Best Ever Travel Tips will help you have a better, safer, cheaper trip. And with its cheeky illustrations, it might even make you smile along the way.
We’ve spoken to several dozen seriously clued-up travel experts about everything from technology to adventure, and urban exploration to connecting with local people and other travellers. The aim with Best Ever Travel Tips is to pass on universal advice that you can take with you wherever in the world you go, and whatever budget you travel at. And if we pass on a trade secret or two then we, and we’re sure you, won’t mind at all.
This PDF chapter will include Tips #1-25 and cover:
- Layoing the Groundwork: Packing, Preparation and Getting There
- Nuts and Bolts: Money, Accommodation and Getting Around
- Pitfalls and Avoiding them
- plus many more!
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.