Lonely Planet's Atlas of Adventure
1st Edition Sep 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
Don’t just walk on the wild side – hike, climb, cycle, surf and even parachute. Lonely Planet’s Atlas of Adventure is an encyclopedia for thrill-seekers and adrenaline junkies, featuring the best outdoor experiences, country-by-country, across the world – making it the ultimate introduction to an exciting new world of adventure.
There are numerous ways to explore our planet and the Atlas of Adventure showcases as many of them as possible in over 150 countries. We tracked down our adventure-loving gurus and asked them to share their tips on where to go and what to do. Colourful, awe-inspiring images are accompanied by authoritative text from Lonely Planet's travel experts.
- Mountaineering and trekking in Argentina
- Mountain biking and bushwalking in Australia
- Diving and paddling in Cambodia
- Trail running and canoeing in Canada
- Surfing and volcano diving in El Salvador
- Ski-exploring and dogsledding in Greenland
- Cycling and snowsports in Japan
- Riding with eagle hunters and packrafting in Mongolia
- Dune boarding and hiking in Namibia
- Tramping and black-water rafting in New Zealand
- Kloofing and paragliding in South Africa
- Sailing and walking in the United Kingdom
- Hiking and climbing in the United States
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.