No code necessary. See terms.
London - West End (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the West End chapter from Lonely Planet’s London guidebook.
It may be a compact area, but the West End packs in a lot when it comes to big sights. One of its delights is its energy, so make time between museums just to wander and take it all in.
- step on to ‘the nation’s stage’, Westminster Abbey – the church of coronations, royal buri-als and weddings
- enjoy a fabulous night out on the dance floor or at the bar in Soho –still the city’s all singin’, all dancin’ centre of nightlife
- hire a deckchair and enjoy regal views of London in St James’s Park, the city’s most mani-cured green space.
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.