London - Richmond, Kew & Hampton Court (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Richmond, Kew & Hampton Court chapter from Lonely Planet’s London guidebook.
Richmond, Kew and Hampton Court is the London you barely knew existed and you’ll need a few days to explore this adorable neighbourhood. The shiny city is a galaxy away: this is where the green and pleasant land of England commences.
- listen out for poltergeists along the galleries and vaults of majestic Hampton Court Palace before getting lost in the maze
- plunge into the luxuriant green expanses, wooded thickets and tropical foliage of Kew Gardens
- turn your back on urban London to discover a pristine pocket of wilderness at the London Wetland Centre
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.