London - Notting Hill & West London (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Notting Hill & West London chapter from Lonely Planet’s London guidebook.
West London is sight-light, but you should allow half a day for the Design Museum and Por-tobello Road Market and the same to walk along the Grand Union Canal towards Little Venice, maybe with a pint at a waterside pub en route.
- spend a Saturday afternoon browsing eclectic stalls selling street food, antiques and fash-ion at Portobello Road Market, then put your feet up in a local cafe or pub
- get your camera out at the fabulous Design Museum, dedicated to the importance of design in everyday life
- board a boat for the leisurely trip between Little Venice and Camden, along Regent’s Ca-nal
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.