No code necessary. See terms.
London - Hampstead & North London (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Hampstead & North London chapter from Lonely Planet’s London guidebook.
North London is a big place – you could spend a week exploring its parks, checking out the sights, lounging in gastropubs and sampling the nightlife. Hampstead Heath and Camden Market should be on top of your list.
- enjoy the sweeping views of London from Parliament Hill on Hampstead Heath; get a cul-ture fix at beautiful Kenwood; and slump in a couch at the Garden Gate pub to recov-er
- soak up the sights, sounds, smells and frantic energy of legendary Camden Market
- discover the treasures of the British Library and marvel at the sheer volume of knowledge stored within its walls
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.