Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Kyoto - Kyoto Station Area (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Kyoto Station Area chapter from Lonely Planet’s Kyoto guidebook.
Dominated by the eponymous Kyoto Station, this neighbourhood serves as the gateway to Kyoto. Aside from the impressive station building itself, there are a few worthwhile sights here: Higashi Hongan-ji and Nishi Hongan-ji are two vast temples within walking distance of the station.
- escape the concrete jungle and take a breather in Shōsei-en
- immerse yourself in the grandeur of Nishi Hongan-ji
- climb to the roof of Kyoto Station
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Sleeping and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.