Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang - Plan your trip (Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Your journey to Kuala Lumpur starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on Kuala Lumpur’s best eating and shopping.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about exploring the old and new city
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur’s Top 10, Need to Know If You Like: Historic Buildings, Modern Architecture, Animal Encounters, Religious Sites, Art Galleries, Museums, Parks & Gardens, Viewpoints, Month by Month, With Kids, Like a Local, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.