Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang - Masjid India, Kampung Baru & Northern KL (Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Masjid India, Kampung Baru & Northern Kuala Lumpur chapter from Lonely Planet’s Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang guidebook.
Visit Masjid India during the bustling Saturday night market for maximum India-meets-Malaysia atmosphere. The strollable, leafy residential streets of Kampung Baru are lined with charming wooden houses that contrast with the skyscrapers of the city.
- meander around the low-rise Malay village of Kampung Baru in the heart of the high-rise city, where many residents live in traditional wooden houses fronted by flower gardens
- Jog, cycle or stroll around Lake Titiwangsa while admiring the view of the city skyline, or view the buildings at eye level on a helicopter tour
- immerse yourself in the Saturday night market around Masjid India, KL’s other Little India
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.