Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang - Chinatown, Merdeka Square & Bukit Nanas (Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Chinatown, Merdeka Square & Bukit Nanas chapter from Lonely Planet’s Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang guidebook.
Chinatown is a microcosm of Malaysia’s ethnic and historic mix. Jln Petaling is its central spine, hosting a bustling night market and bracketed by Chinese arch gates, with new street art, cafes and cocktail bars clustered around its southern end.
- get treetop views from the canopy walkway in KL Forest Eco Park and ascend Menara KL for a thrilling panoramic lookout from the open-air deck
- stand at the city’s colonial heart, Merdeka Square, surrounded by a handsome ensemble of heritage buildings
- explore the newly signposted walks around Chinatown and Merdeka Sq on the KL Heritage Trail
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.