Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang - Bukit Bintang & KLCC (Chapter)
This is the Bukit Bintang & KLCC chapter from Lonely Planet’s Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang guidebook.
Bukit Bintang is KL’s premier shopping, dining and nightlife district, an area studded with office towers, condominiums and glitzy shopping malls. An elevated, covered walkway links Bukit Bintang with Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC), anchored by the iconic Petronas Towers.
- admire the architectural wonder of the Petronas Towers from within at the 86th-floor observation deck and stroll across the Skybridge that connects the twin skyscrapers
- explore the imaginatively designed KLCC Park and join the evening crowds gathered to watch the Petronas Towers light up and the Lake Symphony fountains’ show
- enjoy a variety of tasty dishes washed down with a cold beer at the bustling food street of Jalan Alor
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.